Blonde hair signifies beauty in the society. It is a fact that most gentlemen prefer blondes to brunettes. Why are blondes so special? Blonde hair brightens your face. Bright face adds to your beauty. All colors go with blonde hair. You can dress yourself up in any color you like and it will definitely look good on you. Blondes look youthful forever. Natural blonde hair gives you a sophisticated look. It is an attention getter because natural blondes are rare.
With so many benefits, it goes without saying that blonde hair is a genetic gift. Do you have blonde hair? Then it undoubtedly is your asset and you are one of the fortunate ones. It is your duty to take utmost care of your blonde hair.
How to take care of naturally blonde hair?
It is true that blonde hair is a blessing, but sometimes it can turn into a curse because blonde hair is not easy to maintain. It takes a lot of efforts to keep blonde hair light. What are the factors that affect your blonde hair?
1. Even if you were born blonde, it may turn to brunette or it may darken to a dull brown color in course of time.
2. Chlorine content in the water can make your hair look green. The risk of your hair turning green is very high after a leisurely long swim in the swimming pool.
3. If there are traces of rust in the water in which you take your shower, your light and bright hair may get a red tint.
It is clear that your hair can get discolored very easily. The good news is that you can eliminate the discoloration and bring back the brightness to your hair if you follow some easy to follow tips.blonde hair for natural cute looks
1. Lemon juice and sunlight combination can do wonders to blonde hair. Take a warm shower and rinse your hair thoroughly. Make sure that your hair has no chemicals or the remnants of hair care products you have used. Now squeeze 2-3 lemons in a cup. You will need about quarter cup of lemon juice for short hair and half a cup for long hair. Apply the juice directly on wet hair and remain in the sunlight for a few minutes. You will be surprised to see the difference in the brightness of your hair.
2. Honey is also a natural lightener for natural blonde hair. Everyone knows that hydrogen peroxide has lightening properties. One of the forms of hydrogen peroxide is present in honey helps in lightening blonde hair. You should be careful about using honey for lightening of hair. Make sure that you do not use more than 10 grams of honey. It should be diluted in 40 grams of water. It is better to use distilled water instead of tap water. The effect is increased if spicy powders like cardamom powder and cinnamon powder are added to the diluted honey. You should not blow dry your hair or apply any other external heat while using honey lightening.
3. Chamomile tea is a wonderful option for lightening blonde hair. It can be applied directly on the hair and it can be added to shampoos or conditioners. How to prepare chamomile based lightener at home? Boil a cup of water. Drop in five or more chamomile tea bags.natural short size blonde hair. Simmer till the tea seeps in the water completely. Remove the tea bag. Pour the tea in a bowl. Add a cup of fresh yogurt to the tea. Apply it on the hair and cover it with a shower cap. Leave it for half an hour. Then rinse your hair with shampoo. If you want to add chamomile tea with your shampoo or conditioner, you need not add yogurt.
4. Rhubarb roots eliminate the dirt from your hair and gives a bright glow to your natural blonde hair. All you have to do is to boil the roots till they become soft. Squeeze out the juice and apply it on your hair directly.