Home Remedies for Dandruff – The Best Natural Treatment To Get Rid Of Dandruff
Natural home remedies for dandruff is perhaps the best and cheapest way to get rid of dandruff.
Many big-name anti-dandruff shampoos claim that they can get rid of dandruff, but with all the harmful chemicals found in these dandruff shampoos, sometimes they can actually be causing even more harm to your scalp and hair. Take Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) for example. This chemical is commonly used in shampoos for its degreasing and foaming capabilities, but do you know that it is also used in products like engine degreaser, tile cleaner, washing powder etc. If you knew that it is used in such compounds, would you still use the anti-dandruff shampoos you currently do? Probably not.
Natural home remedies for dandruff are effective, and as well as being extremely healthy, safe and good for the environment. With the use of natural remedies for dandruff, you will feel like a new person after using it, and will want to tell everyone else how they can solve their dandruff problem. After all, dandruff can be very embarrassing and oh so irritating. The maddening itch, sore scalp and unsightly white flakes that fall on your clothes for everyone to see.
You may wonder what are the common causes of dandruff? Below is a list of some of the most common causes of dandruff for your reference:
- Poor nutrition
- Lack of zinc in your diet
- Fungus (malessezia furfur)
- Yeast infection (Candida)
- Use of harmful soaps and shampoos
- Stress and anxiety
We could use two natural home remedies to get rid of dandruff. These natural hair treatment will help to alleviate your severe itchy scalp, as well as moisturise the scalp to stop the flaking problem.
Natural Home Remedy For Dandruff No.1:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil into hot water.
- Massage into the scalp, as a massage stimulates the natural sebum.
- Rinse your hair with lemon water and rinse again with pure water.
- Wrap a moist hot towel around your head.
- Do this everyday before bed for 2 months.
Natural Remedy For Dandruff No.2:
- Massage your hair with a mixture of almond oil, olive oil and tea tree oil for 5 minutes.
- When you feel a slight burning sensation, rinse your hair.
- Repeat this process for a week for dandruff-free hair.