One of the most persistent and recurring problem that has been giving nightmares to both men and women, regardless of their age and geographical location or any other significant distinguishing factor, is hair loss. In order to tackle this problem people have taken recourse to unimaginable number of remedies, both chemical and natural. Dealing with hair loss has been proved to be a significant cause of stress and tension for people.
In order to tackle this problem of hair fall quite a consequential number of people have been known to rely on over the counter shampoos, oils and medicines available at the local drug store or the nearby cosmetic shops. Not only are these self- prescribed methods of dealing with hair loss enormously expensive but also ineffective too. In fact in some cases these treatments have been known to aggravate the problem of hair fall as opposed to reducing it. Opting for a medical treatment by an expert is also known to take a toll on the pocket.
Using natural remedies for hair growth in comparison to the usage and adherence to chemical treatments, like shampoos and oils as mentioned above over the time has been proved not only to be extremely effective but exceedingly cost effective too. One of the proved natural ingredients, after extensive research conducted over the period of time, is the usage of Guava leaves for hair loss.
Guava’s, especially their leaves contain vitamin B2 in abundance which are beneficial in helping to repair the damage caused to the hair. Not only do these leaves help in reversing the effects of damage but only aid in hair growth. Including guava leaves in the hair care regime on a regular basis will most definitely reap abundant benefits which will be long lasting.
Benefits of Guava Leaves
- Guava leaves contain vitamin C, which helps to boost collagen activity. This helps hair grow faster and healthier.
- Its antioxidant properties help to fight free radicals, thereby preventing damage.
- It also contains lycopene, which provides protection from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Massage the lotion into the scalp to improve the blood pressure, which helps the follicles get more food. This results in healthy hair growth.
- It helps to remove the build up of dirt and dirt from your hair and clogged follicles. This helps to prevent oiliness and dandruff.
- Removing dirt helps your hair smooth waves, making them soft and shiny.
How To Use Guava Leaves For Hair
Using guava leaves on your hair can make it look soft and shiny, while its volume thickening. A guava leaf lotion is the easiest thing to make. Perform the following steps to make your very own Guava Leaf Hair Care Solution that will fight hair and promote hair growth.
You Will Need :
- A handful of guava leaves.
- 1 liter of water
- A pot for cooking.
How To Make Guava Juice :
- Pour the water into the pot and place it on the stove. Bring the water to a boil.
- To the boiling water, add the guava leaves.
- Let the water boil for 20 minutes.
- The stem of the liquid and allow to cool.
How To Apply Guava juice :
- Wash your hair and clean with shampoo and skip conditioning.
- Once your hair is almost dry, stretch it and apply the guava leaf solution.
- Massage the solution into the scalp for at least 10 minutes and make sure that all your hair is saturated with it.
- Pay particular attention to the roots and tips while you apply the solution.
- You can leave this solution for up to 2 hours.
- Rinse the solution from your hair with lukewarm water.
How Often You Need To Use :
If you are faced with a hair loss problem, use this guava leaf solution three times a week. If you use it to accelerate hair growth and keep your hair shiny, use it twice a week.
- Make sure the solution is cooled to room temperature before you begin to apply it to your hair.
- Do not rinse your hair with hot water as this will dehydrate your scalp and hair.
Hair loss is often a result of an unhealthy scalp condition. Guava leaves when included in the hair care regime work efficiently to treat all types of scalp related problems like dandruff and weak hair follicles. The analgesic, anti-microbial, anti-antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well as Vitamin B and C that are present in the guava leaves nourish the hair follicles, reduce the dandruff and enhance the hair growth to the optimum. Due to all these reasons guava leaves are now also a popular ingredient to be included in most of the hair care products as well.
Furthermore, it is quite simple and hassle free to incorporate guava leaves in your hair care routine. Take ample amount of guava leaves and boil them in a litre of water for tentative time duration of 20 minutes. After the leaves have been boiled, cool the mixture before you strain the mixture. Now apply the boiled leaves to your hair and let it stay for a considerable amount of time. Use the boiled water after it comes to a room temperature, which is now full of restorative properties of the guava leaves to rinse your hair from roots to tips.
Use the guava leaves for hair growth in the above mentioned manner on a regular basis or choose the product to help hair grow faster and see the miraculous properties of the Guava leaves come into action as they not only reduce the hair loss and help your hair grow but also improve the overall health of the hair including length, texture and thickness.