All You Wanted to Know About Getting a Quick Weave Hairstyles Done!
- Don’t you wish you had long, wavy hair just like Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence? Or would you rather have Tyra Banks‘s amazing curls? Well, with a Quick Weave Hairstyle Sew-In, nothing is beyond your reach. Straight, curly, long, short, wavy – you can have the hairstyle of your dreams and it hardly takes more than half an hour of your time.
- How do you get a Quick Weave Hairstyle sew-in done? You could get the Quick Weave Hairstyle done at home by yourself, or you could get an expert hairstylist to do this for you. We recommend the second option, but there is nothing wrong if you do it all by yourself, as long as you know what you’re doing. Reading our guide on getting a Quick Weave will help as well. Okay, here we go!
- The first thing to do is to select the right wafted hair extension tracks for the weave. You will have options in natural hair and synthetic hair for this. We recommend natural hair although it’s costlier, as natural hair is long lasting, smooth and silky. You can select the color and texture of your choice, depending on your taste. If you are of a sober bent, you may select a color that is closest to that of your natural hair. Or if you are in a mood for something flashy, you’ll have a range of choices from violent red to sky blue.
- Now, the tracks selected by you will be longer than required. You will to cut them just enough to fit your scalp perfectly. Next, you’ll have to prepare your hair for the weave. It’s nothing complicated. Just separate a part of your hair present at the perimeters of your hairline and either sides of the parting. Leave this alone. Comb the rest as closely as possible; apply a hair setting solvent as well. If your hair is long, tie it into a ponytail as tightly as you can, and twist it into a bun. Wait for your hair to dry completely.
- Now pick up the hair extension track, cut it into a u-shape, hold it at the ears and with the help of glue that is provided along with your pack, fix it in its correct spot. Keep cutting and gluing the hair and keep fixing it till you reach the crown.
- Now pick up the horizontal tracks and glue then on either side of the head, along the crown. Now, make sure that the tracks are completely hidden from the perspective of an outside observer, by spreading the hair that was left alone by you on this, totally covering the tracks. That’s it. Your Quick Weave Hairstyle is done, and it has hardly taken thirty minutes!
- Now you have got the Quick Weave Hairstyle installed, what about the hairstyles? The great thing about sew-in weaves is that, you may use any hairstyle of your choice. You may style your hair long, short, or of medium length, you can make your hair curly, wavy, or cascading, it’s all up to you.
- The great thing about Quick Weaves Hairstyles is that it hardly takes any time to change hairstyles; you can have a hairstyle for every event and every season. Also, if you have thinning hair or are balding, the sheer confidence that you’ll get out of getting a great hairstyle from this method cannot be overstated. Get a Quick Weave done, have fun with your hair, and stun people with your looks!